The monument is open and welcomes visitors in total security:
• Limited number of visitors
• Adapted visitor's circuit
• Each visitor is invited to respect the hygiene instructions as soon as they enter the monument.
• All visitors must wear a mask once inside the monument.
• Hand sanitizer gel is available at the entrance to the monument, visitors are asked to sanitize their hands before starting the visit.
• We recommend that visitors privilege the use of credit cards for purchases.
• Visitors must respect the social distancing rules in place.
June 4 to October 31 :
4 visits per day
Two visits at 10 a.m. and Two visits at 2 p.m . Duration of the guided visit 2 hours.
Please note: access for the visit is via the pebble beach and there are many stairs to walk
Départure of the visit:
CAP MODERNE hangar (white building)
Esplanade de la Gare, Avenue de Gare
06190 Roquebrune Cap Martin
TER Paca / Line NICE-VENTIMIGLIA / Cap-Martin Roquebrune stop / www.ter.sncf.com/paca
Ligne d'Azur / Line NICE-MENTON / "quatre chemins" stop / 20 minutes walk from the bus stop to the desk Cap moderne
www.lignesdazur.com Worning: Access impossible with tourist bus;
GPS coordinates: latitude 43.760223 - longitude 7.456.758
Warning: private parking but with limited spaces