Find here all the practical information to prepare your visit of the Villa E1027 and the Le Corbusier site
- credit cards
- culture check
- vacation voucher (ANCV)
- Lire check (only in store)
Access and transport
TER PACA / Line Nice -Vintimille / Stop "Cap-Martin Roquebrune" Consult the timetable of the line
Lignes d'Azur / Nice - Menton line / "Quatre chemins" stop in Roquebrune Cap-Martin (20 minutes on foot from the bus stop)
Consult the timetable of line 100
Attention ! Access to the Cabbé train station is impossible for tourist buses.
Please note! Parking spaces are very limited in the parking lot of the Cabbé train station on the sea side
Services and conditions of visit
- Private parking available for visitors (9:30am - 5:30pm).
- It is forbidden to smoke, eat or drink on the site.
- Our friends the animals are not allowed on the site.
- The site is not adapted to people with reduced mobility.
- Children under 7 years old are not recommended.
- Strollers are not allowed.
- Photos are strictly forbidden inside the Cabanon.
- Only pictures for strictly personal use are allowed during the regular breaks that the guides will give you. Any photograph intended for public distribution or for commercial purposes requires the prior authorization of the rightful owners (request to be made to Cap Moderne). The rights holders are very vigilant in this respect and proceedings will be launched against any offender. All photography is subject to the respect of the copyrights attached to the monument: Le Corbusier and Eileen Gray.